Just like Mama Used To Make



I have a girlfriend, who comes from a long line of cheerleaders. Her precious daughter has now picked up the family pom poms, and we have been googling the net for the coolest competition out fit that you could find...on a budget.

One of her ideas is for the girls to wear the ultra cool Arm Warmers. My sister was a dancer so i remember her and all of the other Flash dancers of the 80s rocking them. Well they have made a come back in the most fashionable way.

In my head I'm the craftiest chic on the block. In my reality, I'm a blogger. Check out these arm warmers that are available for purchase.

Baby Legs
The Chick Shop
Sock Dreams


If you are feeling adventurious, check out this site and try to make your own. Send me a picture of your finished product at tia@tialjones.com

http://everythingyourmamamade.com/2008/01/21/make-your-own-baby-leg-warmers/


Image Sources:

No comments: