Bellies,Bears, & Blocks

Last fall, I helped throw my sorority sister’s baby shower. I went to PosePrints.com to create the cute avatar above of my line sister for the advice box.The theme was teddy bears. The colors were blues and browns.

For the Invitation, I found a photo album template from Microsoft Office, teddy bear images from a google search, and a digital scrapbook page for the background to create this look.


My decoration idea was to have teddy bears everywhere. I rounded up all my bears, borrowed a few, and checked out the local Goodwill and scooped up a few more. I purchased a variety of 12 x 12 scrapbook papers to add a little more color to the tables. On the snack table, I took a page from Amy … and purchased different size glass containers and filled them with various candies in our party colors.


I knew I wanted to find a favor that was adorable, unique and affordable. I purchased plain white favor boxes and used ribbon, scrapbook paper, and tissue paper to create an individual treat for all the guests. The box contained the teddy bear soap, and a lotion sample from Mary Kay. The total costs to make my favors were about 1.30 per person.




I created large blocks with diaper boxes, packing paper, scrapbook paper, and crepe paper.





To view pictures from my pre-shower planning click here

No comments: