The Tia Necklace



I heart Etsy. I am not sure if you have heard of Etsy but it is an online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade. I love Etsy for many reasons. It is an entrepreneur’s dream. If you have a gift of making anything from jewelry to knitting then Etsy is the place for you. Within a matter of minutes and cents on the dollar, you can open your own online store.

Etsy has a blog called Quit Your Day Job where people blog about how their Etsy businesses have taken off and they have quit their full-time jobs. I plan to open shop with my some digital designs really soon. Until them I must live vicariously through this blog and share all the cool things that I find.

I suggested Etsy to a friend who makes beautiful jewelry. Within days of opening her store, she had her first sale. She called me the other day and told me that she had added new items to the shop. I was very surprised and excited to see the “Tia” necklace.

Check out the Description:
Simply chic. Dark and elegant. The Tia necklace features Jet black and clear swarovski crystals, Hematite colored Czech glass beads, and a beautiful sterling silver clasp. Perfect for dressing up a casual outfit or understated elegance at a formal affair.

Checkout her shop http://carolinecouture.etsy.com/


No comments: