Breakfast at Tia's - My Top 5 for Your Tiffany Wedding



Ok, so not really... And I guess I must be honest, I've never even seen the movie. But I do like the sound of a Breakfast at Tia's brunch type doo hickey.

While I'm planning my Breakfast at Tia's I wanted to be honest... I got the ideas from a few friends and friends of friends that have used the Tiffany theme for their bridal showers and weddings. I've always thought that it was a beautiful color palette, ever since my girl Toni Braxton tied the knot in 1998.




On to my list of my favorite things for the modern Tiffany Bride...

1. Invitations:
Modern Tiffany
Wedding Paper Divas has a lot of nice invitations. This invitation has the Tiffany blue, but the black & white toile adds a modern spin to the them.

2. Favors: GO Green

What better way to show your commitment to each other, than by showing your commitment to Planet Earth. These Seed Cards frolm Beau-Coup are a great way of going green, being chic, and still carrying out the Tiffany theme.



3.Bridesmaid Gifts: Jewelry

Jewelry is always a nice touch, especially with a Tiffany theme.
But a customized box like this gives it a contemporary edge.



4. BridesMaid Dresses

Saw this dress on David's Bridal. It seems very modern day Audrey Hepburn.

5. Reception Decor
This picture is from Garcelle B.'s Baby Shower. I think the colors are perfect and the decor is simple and elegant.

Hope you enjoyed this post. For more Tiffany themed inspirations check
out these blogs:

http://www.weddingbycolor.com/weddings/color/blue

http://queencitybride.blogspot.com/

http://www.favorideas.com/wedding-themes/beach-themes/aqua-blue-wedding-theme/





No comments: